V-Day is now upon you.
No, not V for Victory.
No, not V for Vagisil you forgot to stop by the Walgreens to get like she asked you a week ago.
Valentine's Day.That means you aren't going to get away with buying a box of chocolates with a dubious expiration date and a dubiously written Valentine Card from that same drug store at midnight on the 13th.
Use the time you have left to prepare to do something special...
- like do all the chores she normally does,
- bring her fresh flowers-- red roses (real ones) from the florist (and not perennials from your neighbor's garden or in the case of living on the east coast, greenhouse),
- wait on her hand and foot,
- draw her a bath,
- make her feel like she's a queen and you're just a lowly subject,
- remind her why you hooked up with her in the first place,
- take her out for dinner,
- expect nothing from her, expect only to give of your time, listen more, talk less.