- If it isn't SCOTUS gutting voting rights for people of color,
- if it isn't Cliven Bundy talking like he doesn't have a KKKlue,
- if it isn't Clippers owner Donald Sterling saying that black people are the enemy;
- if it isn't a Kansas school butthurt about FLOTUS speaking at their graduation;
- if it isn't all the vitriol against POTUS;
- if it isn't the Republican Party trying and often succeeding in making it nearly impossible for people of color to vote;
- if it isn't capping people of color for walking at night while black or playing music;
- if it isn't the stand your ground laws being misused to target people of color;
- if it isn't judging people by watching Maury & Jerry Springer.
- I could go on, but then I'd be writing a goddamn novel...
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Holy shit on a shingle in Chicago, is the United States becoming 1980s South Africa?