Monday, June 30, 2014

The Cure For Oligarchy

I'm in utter agony and walking is like being hit in the legs with a baseball bat repeatedly...and despite that, I'm going to get my camera card tomorrow, having put it off for 2 months, to renew my stupid ID so that I can vote in November, even if I have to be brought there on a gurney. Why? Because one of the most important things in life, and one of the few freedoms we have left, is to express our voice at the ballot box. In Australia it is compulsory to vote...maybe it should be here, as failure to do so en masse has twisted our nation into an oligarchy run by idiots, pushing an agenda that purges the country of intelligence, of progress, and merges the state with one particular religion. That's not what the founders intended, and I will not go down without fighting that to the last breath. "Give me liberty or give me death." - Patrick Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment