Thursday, November 6, 2014

I AM The Resistance

If ya think I was liberal before...well Tuesday just made me a LOT MORE liberal, if that's even possible. I would rather die of ebola TWICE than to be anything but liberal. With my dying breath and even in the next world, I will fight for equality for all, Medicare for all, reversing human caused climate change, marriage equality, nationalization of all natural resources, replacement of fossil fuels, which are destroying our planet, with green renewable and solar energy, fair and equal pay according to your labor, the re-establishment of labor unions, and other progressive values.

I AM The Resistance and I will always BE The Resistance.

So if you want to stop me, you better have a fuckin' tank and a goddamn tactical nuke in that turret.

Boo yah, futhamuckas!

Be cool, be nobody's fool, and don't dismiss the bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment