Sunday, March 20, 2016

WE CREATED TRUMP...ALL OF US! HOLY CRAP!

This may sound uncharacteristically me, but after some thought & checking out a documentary called "What the Bleep Do We Know?" I feel that since we are all connected at Source (universal soul, the ocean of tenderness, the Infinite Nameless, the Lawful Unfolding of the Universe, whatever you want to call it); we, including me, are just as culpable at creating the Trump-monster as everyone else. 

When we consciously send out negative energy, we create negative results. Newton's 3rd Law: For every action, there is an equal reaction. Thus, if we send out negativity; hate, anger, fear, jealousy, hubris, indifference, concepts that negate or destroy, then we create stuff that turns against us collectively. We have to change our perception. 

That means we have to, if we truly desire it, to SEND ONLY LOVE

That will cause a paradigm shift. If we send out love, so shall it return. I am pretty lame at the love thing as I have such limited experience with it; but I do know what it is. Sending out true love means it has to be unconditional. That's the divine within all of us...the subtle whisper that we hear when we quiet the clamor of our minds. Now, I just have to follow my own advice. Hope that you will too, so we can all enjoy a better world

Remember the cascading causation of HATE:


  1. Hubris
  2. Avarice
  3. Tyranny
  4. Evil


Hubris leads into Avarice; which leads into Tyranny; which leads into Evil.  All four interconnect into HATE.  It's very easy to fall into this trap.  I posit that if you SEND ONLY LOVE, you can circumvent the HATE trap.

Be cool, be nobody's fool; and don't dismiss the bliss.

Quantum Mechanic®

No comments:

Post a Comment