Friday, October 18, 2013

Wanting To Punch Ted Cruz in the Priebus---But Would It Be Joyous?

Just had a thought. A good friend of mine who's Christian and a bit too into the dogma but has things of value to say told me that my putting out negative vibes just brings the enemy to me...which I interpret, not being into that angle so much, as Karma or Newton's 3rd Law or the Law of Reciprocity or Reciprocals. In other words, as much as I want to punch Ted Cruz in the Priebus with 600 foot pounds of force (which is the approximation of how much energy I'd put into that punch), it matters not. I'm not supposed to be the Sword of Vengeance. As lots of folks like to say, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord." Knowing that Ted Cruz and Dominionists like him are fueled by hatred and rage and self loathing, and that all that vast negative energy will eventually come back to them kinda makes me smile. Nay, not kinda. It just does. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment